Cats and their owners all want something that's really effective at getting rid of fleas! You can offer them Activyl flea treatment that works through bioactivation- a mode of action that uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl's full flea-killing power.
Activyl is the first monthly spot-on to contain indoxacarb, an agent designed as a pro-insecticide. It works differently than other flea-control insecticides, killing adult fleas and breaking the flea life cycle. Plus it can be used on cats from as young as 8 weeks of age.
- Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
- Long lasting protection against fleas for up to one month.
- When used monthly, breaks the flea life cycle.
- Prevents and controls reinfestation of fleas for one month.
- Approved for use on kittens at least 2 lbs and 8 weeks of age and older.
- No fragrance added.
- Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- Remains effective after exposure to sunlight.
Activyl is a monthly spot-on flea control for cats. The active ingredient in Activyl is indoxacarb with a novel mode of action and no known flea resistance. Activyl stops fleas from feeding, kills all flea stages (egg, larvae and adult), and inhibits flea development in the environment.