A paste for all species of livestock that supports digestive health and promotes feed and water intake during times of stress and recovery.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Amaferm, a precision-based prebiotic that impacts intake, feed digestibility and nutrient absorption to help combat stress and support the animal's own immune system.
- Convenient, go-to product for recovery.
- MOS to trap and expel pathogens, limiting their ability to do harm.
- Recommended up to 2 times daily.
- Administer orally on back of tongue to the following:
- Beef Cattle
- Up to 350 lbs = 10 mL, Over 350 lbs = 15 mL
- Sheep, Goats and Swine
- Growing = 5 mL, Mature = 10 mL
Soybean Oil, Yeast Extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Corn Starch, Dried Whey, Mono- and Diglycerides, Vitamin E Supplement, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Dextrose Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride, Niacinamide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product dehydrated, Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product dehydrated, Dextrose.