10% Fenbendazole for removal and control of stomach worms, lungworm and intestinal worms in beef and dairy cattle. For removal and control of stomach worms in goats. Give 2.3 ml per 100 lbs. orally
RESIDUE WARNINGS: Cattle must not be slaughtered within 8 days following treatment. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Goats must not be slaughtered for food within 6 days following treatment. Because a withdrawal time in milk has not been established, do not use in lactating goats. For dairy cattle, there is no milk withdrawal period.
Beef and Dairy Cattle - 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparous);
- Stomach worm (adults): brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi);
- Stomach worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): barberpole worm (Haemonchus contortus and H. placei) and small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei);
- Intestinal worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worm (Cooperia punctata and C. oncophora), bankrupt worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), and nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum).
Goats - 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Stomach worms (adults): Haemonchus contortus and Teladorsagia circumcincta.