Small Dogs: 3 - 1 gram packets per package
Medium Dogs: 3 - 2 gram packets per package
Large Dogs: 3 - 4 gram packets per package
For the treatment and control of:
- Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis)
- Tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis)
Dog Weight: Packet Size*
10 pounds: 1 gram
20 pounds: 2 gram
30 pounds: 1 gram + 2 gram
40 pounds: 4 gram
50 pounds: 1 gram + 4 gram
60 pounds: 2 gram + 4 gram
80 pounds: Two 4 gram
Over 80 pounds: Use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose.
*Packet size is the daily dose. The dog must be treated with this dose for 3 days in a row.
• You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog’s weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15-pound dog should be treated with the 2-gram packet.
• Give Panacur® C to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of the usual food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. You may need to moisten dry dog food to aid mixing.
• Repeat the daily dose for three days in a row.
Active ingredients for Panacur C (in each dosage unit): Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/g)
Active ingredients for Safeguard Canine dewormer (in each dosage unit): Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/g)