Ivermax® Injectable 1%
An injectable parasiticide for treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, suckling lice and mange mites in cattle and swine. May also be used to treat and control grubs in cattle.
Cattle: For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle.
Swine: For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
• Broad spectrum solution is effective against a wide range of internal and external parasites
• Low-volume dose is easy to administer Sub-Q
• FDA approved as equivalent to the pioneer product
• Saves time and money in comparison to achieving the same protection using multiple products • Sub-Q administration meets BQA guidelines
• Provides safe, proven parasite protection at a competitive price
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
Do not contaminate water by direct application or by improper disposal of drug containers. Dispose of containers in an approved landfill or by incineration.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only. Ivermax® (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.