Safe-Guard® Suspension 10% Cattle and Goat Dewormer
10% Fenbendazole for removal and control of stomach worms, lungworm and intestinal worms in beef and dairy cattle. For removal and control of stomach worms in goats. Give 2.3 ml per 100 lbs. orally.
SAFE-GUARD 10% SUSPENSION IS USED TO AID IN THE CONTROL OF:
brown stomach worms
small stomach worms
barber pole worms
thread-necked intestinal worms
Cattle: 8-day slaughter withdrawal
Goat: 6-day slaughter withdrawal
Dairy Cattle: No milk withdrawal period
Beef and Dairy Cattle - 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparous);
- Stomach worm (adults): brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi);
- Stomach worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): barberpole worm (Haemonchus contortus and H. placei) and small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei);
|25 lb||0.6 mL|
|50 lb||1.2 mL|
|75 lb||1.7 mL|
|100 lb||2.3 mL|
|125 lb||2.9 mL|
Retreatment may be necessary after 4-6 weeks depending on the animal's environment and exposure to parasites.
- Intestinal worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worm (Cooperia punctata and C. oncophora), bankrupt worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), and nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum).
Goats - 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Stomach worms (adults): Haemonchus contortus and Teladorsagia circumcincta.