A sterile, ready-to-use preparation containing 200 mg/ml oxytetracycline, for administration of the broad spectrum antibiotic. Effective in the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria in cattle and swine.
- Each mL provides 200 mg of Oxytetracycline
- Ready-to-use formulation
- Can be used Sub-Q, IV or IM in cattle
- No refrigeration or shaking needed but recommended to be stored from 59° - 86°F
- BQA friendly
- Wider range of applications
- 28 days slaughter withdrawl, 96 hour milk discard
- Treats a variety of respiratory diseases, scours, pinkeye, and other bacterial infections
- Reduces number of injections and labor needed to treat animals
Intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intravenous injection. Cattle: Administer 4.5 mL per 100 pounds of body weight intramuscularly or subcutaneously. Swine: Administer 4.5 mL per 100 pounds of body weight intramuscularly.